New Member Checking In

minicharli

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all thought it time to say hi.
Joint owner (with the gf) of 2017 highline lwb kombi conversion in indium grey.
Have had in the past a T4 and T5 but been out of the scene for nearly 9 years. It’s good to be back.

Welcome back to VW scene. I assume you know what to expect, Usual helpfulness from people willing to help spend your money etc.
All we ask is that you give us a few photos of your van so that we can see what extras you may want/need/not need but should have anyway.
What are you initial plans anyway?

Hi Ed thanks for the welcome. Yes expecting me and others to spend money we all haven’t got It’s already lowered on 20s with a leather and alcantara interior and swivel seats but there’s so much inspiration on here I’m sure that won’t be the end of it

Hi Ed thanks for the welcome. Yes expecting me and others to spend money we all haven’t got It’s already lowered on 20s with a leather and alcantara interior and swivel seats but there’s so much inspiration on here I’m sure that won’t be the end of it
Sounds like a nice van @minicharli, need to get some pictures posted so that we can all appreciate it, which will give us the clarity as to how to help you spend that dosh.;)

Welcome both to the forum.
As above but there are also threads for you pervious vans.. :thumbsup:
Welcome to Team Grey, be sure to post in there too.

Team Grey

Back