New, from Worcestershire, with a Caravelle 6.1

slice

Hello, I’m new to this forum as I’ve just purchased a beautiful Caravelle 6.1. I really like the external characteristics however I’ve seen a lot of converted/modified Transporters, which is making me think could I improve mine.
Nothing to drastic, maybe side bars, rear spoiler possibly lowered a bit.
Would welcome your thoughts on this, do people convert Caravelles? Would this ruin it?
Thank you

IMG_0959.jpeg

Morning @slice and welcome to the forum. Clean looking van you’ve got there. By converted I presume you’re talking about modifications, as opposed to converting it to a camper or a day-van?
If it’s the former then yes, modifications are very common and unlikely to devalue. Alloy wheels, side-bars and even roof-spoilers and splitters can always be removed.
You can even lower it without causing too much concern.

Have a look in the Show Me Your T6 forum and you’ll see some vans. Any questions, fire away

Morning @slice and welcome to the forum. Clean looking van you’ve got there. By converted I presume you’re talking about modifications, as opposed to converting it to a camper or a day-van?
If it’s the former then yes, modifications are very common and unlikely to devalue. Alloy wheels, side-bars and even roof-spoilers and splitters can always be removed.
You can even lower it without causing too much concern.
Sorry, yes modification rather than conversion. Thank you

Back