New Edition, Although Some Of The Other Toys Will Need To Go

Very cheap modification to add an extra seal to the front doors. Makes the door closing slam sound much better, reduces wind noise and keeps the dust and dirt out of the lower door shuts.
Standard fit on Caravelles and California’s but they have special holes in the doors to fit the seal.
As there are no holes on the standard van you can get stick on seals.
Less than £15 usually, bargain.
Adding additional seals to the front doors

I am anti seals, they dont seem to make any improvement to noise and just annoy you when you have to keep slamming the door to shut it.

I am anti seals, they dont seem to make any improvement to noise and just annoy you when you have to keep slamming the door to shut it.
Just my opinion...
Yes they do
Pull a bit more
Big improvement
Just my opinion...
:)

Honesty is what we want, appreciate your input!
My wife has been complaining of a draft so for the £15 I will give it a go. Doesn’t look like the T6 forum shop offers these anymore though.

As you say honesty is the best policy and others experience is often different.
My seals have been great but my mate bought the exact same ones on eBay and he had slight difficulty with closing the drivers door when they were first fitted.
I would recommend, you can always peel them off and clean up if you don’t like them.
I will look for the eBay seller but think ‘sounds like a golf T6’ search will find lots

Back