New ABT-e Transporter

Hi guys, can someone let me know what the point is of this van? I had one as a loan vehicle and they only gave me the pod point type cable to charge it, not one to plug in a 3 pin socket. My experience of it was
1 fast to 60
2 top speed 60
3 slow to charge
4 range poor unladen
5 performance restricted at about 1/4 charge remaining.

About the only thing I see it being useful for is to deliver bubble wrap between 2 places no more than 15miles apart where you need to do an 8hr days work whilst it charges. Is it just a tax dodge and if so why not just get an electric car?
Have to agree. Even as a city van, 40-50 mile range is a joke.

I’m getting 46-52 miles on dash after a full charge. In reality around town I’m getting 55 miles and on a longer run closer to 70.
Still got this van? if so how you rate it for kicking about the doors, I've seen a few for sale really cheap, hows thee experience of owning one been?

Still got it, it goes back in December and I’m gutted. It’s a great van, it’s only fault is the range but that doesn’t bother me, I only do 50ish miles max a day as I’m local electrician. I charge it most nights on cheap rate and it costs me nothing to run.

ID buzz Cargo next?

You must of really worked it out to have the e-transporter work for you. Did you have access to a second vehicle

Back