New 17 Inch Alloys - New 20 Inch Alloys.

ady1966

Hi all,

I have just purchased a Transporter T6 with just 6000 miles on the clock. It has a set of 17 inch alloys wheels which are new and unmarked. The tyres are new Dunlops. I would like a set of 20 inch black alloys and suitable tyres. Is there anywhere I could do an exchange, or a outlet that will allow me to part exchange these tyres with added cash for the new wheels and tyres ?

Thank you

Ady

Hi all,

I have just purchased a Transporter T6 with just 6000 miles on the clock. It has a set of 17 inch alloys wheels which are new and unmarked. The tyres are new Dunlops. I would like a set of 20 inch black alloys and suitable tyres. Is there anywhere I could do an exchange, or a outlet that will allow me to part exchange these tyres with added cash for the new wheels and tyres ?

Thank you

Ady

I'm not sure about an exchange scheme, but for a small fee, you can become a VIP member on here and advertise the 17s for sale. Most wheels sensibly priced will sell pretty efficiently with no 'tyre' kicking.

Hi all,

Thank you

Ady
What are the 17s you have? I’ve got a set of grey 20s I’m thinking of selling.

Back