My Peppermint Green T6

That's one unusual colour and welcome to the madhouse :);)

I fell in love with the colour as soon as I saw it. Not sure how unusual it is, the guy had over 40 in stock *ex fleet vans*

I’m sure those bottles would look great with my trainers but I’m all good for water carrying receptacles, thanks

Reactions: CAB
Haha, we went round looking at body work and mileage, narrowed it down to the ones with the least dints nicks, chips etc, (which got it down to about 5) then went with the one that would be the easiest to repair,

It took us a couple of trips there and a bonnet swap to find the right one

Welcome and happy ‘converting’. That’s crying out for a top and bottom two tone, imo. You can start TEAM PEPPERMINT now :thumbsup:

Welcome and happy ‘converting’. That’s crying out for a top and bottom two tone, imo. You can start TEAM PEPPERMINT now :thumbsup:
Boooo definitely not doing two tone, I LOVE green and want to keep as much of it as possible

We will be colour coding the bumpers and mirrors, then glass will be going in down both side and back doors, so the black glass will break it up a bit

I saw there was one peppermint posted a while back, is there any others around?

I drive past this very garage most days:

Plenty of Peppermint Green T6's for sale
They certainly would make a nice camper conversion with maybe a darker wrap on the bottom half?

I drive past this very garage most days:

Plenty of Peppermint Green T6's for sale
They certainly would make a nice camper conversion with maybe a darker wrap on the bottom half?
Yes that’s where I have bought it from! Amazing service so far! Hopefully a smooth collection too

Hi Alison, we’ve been looking at getting a peppermint t6 from this place too (selling a car first) how did you find them to deal with, what was the quality of the vans you saw, did they budge on price? Any feedback would be welcome, feel free to PM me if you‘d rather. Thx, James.

Back