My first mod

Door handles, new wheels, paint the bumpers, fit 2 side windows, sound deadening, carpet the rear, new stereo, led interior lights, mood lighting in the door pockets and hopefully a pop top.
Just a few mods then…

Door handles, new wheels, paint the bumpers, fit 2 side windows, sound deadening, carpet the rear, new stereo, led interior lights, mood lighting in the door pockets and hopefully a pop top.
When it comes to the bumpers, try and find somewhere that has experience of painting textured plastics and someone who is recommended highly for doing it. It’s not an easy thing to do properly and it’s quite common for the paint to peel and flake after a while if not done properly.

Your other option is to replace them with highline or trend line bumpers, which are designed to be painted. You can sell the ones you have now, there are people out there who love the commercial look and might even be interested in a swap.

When it comes to the bumpers, try and find somewhere that has experience of painting textured plastics and someone who is recommended highly for doing it. It’s not an easy thing to do properly and it’s quite common for the paint to peel and flake after a while if not done properly.

Your other option is to replace them with highline or trend line bumpers, which are designed to be painted. You can sell the ones you have now, there are people out there who love the commercial look and might even be interested in a swap.
Thanks for the info. It never occurred to me that someone could be interested in my bumpers.

Back