Sold Motexion Kombi Bulkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
This came with my van but not using it anymore and its taking up room in my (heated) shed
Its fully carpeted on the front and plain plastic on the rear, this is the original style with the VW logo on it, these are not available anymore as they come without the logo now.
This is suitable for single sliding door vehicle and has cutouts for triple rear seat release tabs, will fit other seat configurations but you may need to make an additional hole to get to the release straps on 2+1

It was dealer fitted to my T6 swb kombi and i didnt notice at the time that the sides have been trimmed slightly, after removing i noticed the sticker says its for a LWB so guessing the trimmed sides are to accommodate the SWB fitment, the cut edges are pretty minor and can be seen in the closeup pics below.

The unit is in really good condition on the front, carpet is in very good condition but i didnt clean it before photo were taken so there is a couple bits of fluff in the photo, there are a few marks on the rear
The marks in green circles are dirt/mud that will come off but the marks in red circles are scratches from leaning a bike against it

VW want £404 for these so its going to go on ebay/gumtree for £250 but open to offers from forum members, this is too large for postage so will need to be collected but i am happy to travel within devon & cornwall or if you live further away could meet someone half way maybe ?
Front 1.JPG Front 2.JPG Left cut.JPG Rear - Copy.JPG Rear.JPG Right cut.JPG Sticker.JPG

I'm thinking around £200
I'm heading up M5 Friday after work heading for Birmingham so could deliver if required ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back