Sold Motexion Bulkhead T5 T6 Kombi Zgb7ho017234

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENTINEL

T6 Guru
motex.jpg motex label.jpg
Has been used and was removed recently from T6 Kombi with twin sliding doors.

Overall good condition although there are a couple of marks and a small split - see photo. The split does not affect use of the bulkhead.

It is a very tight fit, designed to go behind the rear seats in a Kombi, but it may well be possible to adapt.

• ZGB 7H0 017 234 - with carpet/textile & window - fits behind second row seat
  • suitable for T5 & T6 Kombi
  • twin sliding door
  • window is made from safety glass
Motexion Bulkheads are made from ABS (same material as your dashboard) and is light, strong, multifunctional and easy to install.

Motexion Bulkhead offers protection to occupants during collisions, as they prevent the load entering the cabin.

They also provide:

• comfort
  • keeps the heat in
  • reduces the noise from the load space

motex2.jpg

£150 Collection only

View attachment 55564 View attachment 55565
Has been used and was removed recently from T6 Kombi with twin sliding doors.

Overall good condition although there are a couple of marks and a small split - see photo. The split does not affect use of the bulkhead.

It is a very tight fit, designed to go behind the rear seats in a Kombi, but it may well be possible to adapt.

• ZGB 7H0 017 234 - with carpet/textile & window - fits behind second row seat
  • suitable for T5 & T6 Kombi
  • twin sliding door
  • window is made from safety glass
Motexion Bulkheads are made from ABS (same material as your dashboard) and is light, strong, multifunctional and easy to install.

Motexion Bulkhead offers protection to occupants during collisions, as they prevent the load entering the cabin.

They also provide:

• comfort
  • keeps the heat in
  • reduces the noise from the load space

View attachment 55566

£150 Collection only
Where abouts are you?
Thanks

Iv been after one for a while
If I’m working down your way anytime soon I’ll get in touch
Good luck

Me too but have put a forty winks bed in to use as a shelf and not sure one would fit now

Sorry, I don't know. The part number shows on the Motexion website as being for a twin slider, and it came out of a twin slider but someone did tell me that it could be fitted to a single sliding door Kombi with adaptation! Maybe someone else on the forum knows?
Motexion themselves might be able to answer your question.
I suspect that the shape/profile of the twin one might differ on the RH side.

Any offers before I list it elsewhere?
I need to move this soon as it resides in our spare room at the moment! (Along with rather a lot of other stuff!)

Go for double that on Ebay! I sold one last year £220. Well cheap. GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back