Morning All....

MattPoss

Construction Manager
T6 Pro
Hi everyone. I’ve been looking around on here for a bit but thought it was about time I joined seeing as I’ve just put a deposit down on a T6. It’s a T32 Highline 204 DSG, SWB in Black with Nav, LED Headlights, App Connect along with all the usual bits and bobs. Should be here the end of next week and I can’t wait. I’ve previously had 3 Golfs but I’ve currently got an Isuzu DMAX which is a cracking vehicle but not a patch on a VW, looking forward to getting back into a decent VW

I’m into a bit of OEM modding (last Golf was a MK5 GTI DSG which had quite a few OEM mods on) so wanting to do more of the same with the T6

I’ve a few queries which I’ll post in the relevant sections

Matt

Welcome to the Forum, I have T6 T30 150 dsg lots of extras led headlights tails lights auto latch tail and side door swivel seats.

Good afternoon and welcome along to the forum. Make sure you pop some piccies up when you've got your new money pit :D

Do yourself a favour mate......Leave now! You'll thank me in the long run....there are people on here who are a very bad influence!!!!;)

I know what you mean, I always like a good forum but they can't half cost you some money.......

Back