Mind the edge!

Sod the selfie stick I'd be holding that wheel with two hands if I was driving along that. Awesome view and route though. I wish I had a 4motion.

That is scary! How wide is the road? It looks as if there isn't room to pass a vehicle coming the other way.

That is scary! How wide is the road? It looks as if there isn't room to pass a vehicle coming the other way.
yea, not wide enough for 2, you need to pick your passing places carefully.

There is no way...NO WAY I'd be driving along there...and most definitely not single handed!

Amazing. I notice sock monkey seemed to be enjoying it in the first video, the second video looks like he needed to lay down and the third video was obviously too much for him.

I'd be checking the fuel gauge before going up there. I didn't see any signs for services.

Wow what amazing places to drive, I would love that although I might prefer to be driving someone else's 4x4 rather than my shinny and currently chip free t6. (hope I'm not speaking to soon)

I've done some loony stuff in my time but no way would you catch me driving up there! Far too few toilets!!

Back