Midland VW

Buggirl

DJ VdubRadio
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Midland VW

I have taken all my water cooled VWs to these guys over the years and they have really looked after me. Took my mom there on Saturday as she has been having various fault codes come up on her 2011 cab Golf and the dealership wanted £100 for just a diagnosis. £35 later and the guys at Mid VW had diagnosed it as the fact that the dealership must have pulled some wires too tight in the engine bay and they adjusted wiring loom and reset. They told her if the light comes back on it could be that the wiring loom needs replacing and gave my mom a competitive price. They said to only replace if light comes back on.

I also showed them my T6 and they really liked it by the looks.

They replaced suspension arms on my T5 a few years back and job was a diagnosis and replacement in just over an hour!

I can't speak highly enough of them. They do service plans, use genuine parts and do performance remap, rolling road and performance upgrades. Also lowering etc!

Midland VW

I have taken all my water cooled VWs to these guys over the years and they have really looked after me. Took my mom there on Saturday as she has been having various fault codes come up on her 2011 cab Golf and the dealership wanted £100 for just a diagnosis. £35 later and the guys at Mid VW had diagnosed it as the fact that the dealership must have pulled some wires too tight in the engine bay and they adjusted wiring loom and reset. They told her if the light comes back on it could be that the wiring loom needs replacing and gave my mom a competitive price. They said to only replace if light comes back on.

I also showed them my T6 and they really liked it by the looks.

They replaced suspension arms on my T5 a few years back and job was a diagnosis and replacement in just over an hour!

I can't speak highly enough of them. They do service plans, use genuine parts and do performance remap, rolling road and performance upgrades. Also lowering etc!
They're less than 10 minutes from where I live, hope they're good, that'll be really convenient.
Just been to order B14s and H&Rs, fitting next week.

Got my service booked in next week with these guys. Not heard a bad word against them so expecting a great experience.

They're less than 10 minutes from where I live, hope they're good, that'll be really convenient.
Just been to order B14s and H&Rs, fitting next week.
They did mine too. Good bunch :thumbsup:

Back