Meet ups

Socopoc

T6 Pro
I have only been a member here a week but have noticed what a great bunch of peeps on here and very helpful and knowledgeable.
Before covid were there any meet ups arranged and if so will that continue after covid.
If there has not been in the past i think it would be great to do something like that.
I know VW clubs do that over a weekend and would be awesome to meet likeminded people and see other peeps vans too.

Reactions: Eli
I have only been a member here a week but have noticed what a great bunch of peeps on here and very helpful and knowledgeable.
Before covid were there any meet ups arranged and if so will that continue after covid.
If there has not been in the past i think it would be great to do something like that.
I know VW clubs do that over a weekend and would be awesome to meet likeminded people and see other peeps vans too.
Usually loads of “meet up” :thumbsup:and down the country, if there isn’t one near you then just post a response for a meet up

Yeah just found Meet-ups on here.
Not sure why i didn't see this before when i looked, either way i'm defo in

I’m Warwickshire based, and happy to sort out another Caffeine and Machine meet up when conditions allow it. I know that something has been put together previously, so another outing may be of interest if we can get enough interest....

I think we’ll all have to wait just a little longer to meet up.....last time I attended a meet caught that new variant called “T6” it causes envious syndrome and the wife starts asking why Royal Mail keep knocking at the door :laugh::laugh:

ps Caffeine and machine up for that :thumbsup:

A meet at Caffeine & Machine goes down well. I found that a full day there is a bit too long, however a hot and sunny summers afternoon into evening, now that is top notch. Plenty of folk around the Midlands who’ll go.

I wouldn’t mind trekking up from Andover with family for a meet when we are allowed out to play again! I caught the T6 variant too and I’m not “in the clear” yet either!!!

Back