Sold LWB Kombi lining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev.O

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have the lining (walls, ceiling and door card section) from a LWB twin slider T6.1. This is brand new and will be removed from the van over the weekend.

Free to collect from Bristol (or can take to work in Clevedon).

I have the lining (walls, ceiling and door card section) from a LWB twin slider T6.1. This is brand new and will be removed from the van over the weekend.

Free to collect from Bristol (or can take to work in Clevedon).
Hi,sorry being a bit dim, do you mean the interior panels? Ate these the full height bits in the back. And is it Barn door?

Yes these are the interior trim, they are full height though I forgot to mention they have the cut outs for electric motors for the side doors and the rear is a tailgate.

Yes these are the interior trim, they are full height though I forgot to mention they have the cut outs for electric motors for the side doors and the rear is a tailgate.
Thanks for reply, don't suppose you have a pic of the back full height panels, just trying to work out how big a hole

They didn’t want them, so they are yours to have. Do you want the ones that go on the two sliding doors too (these are still in the van which is currently having the towbar fitted so will be available soon).

They didn’t want them, so they are yours to have. Do you want the ones that go on the two sliding doors too (these are still in the van which is currently having the towbar fitted so will be available soon).
Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back