Lusso Campers, Leeds

Dmw916

T6 Pro
Hi all , has anyone bought anything from lusso campers in Leeds I'm going to be looking at their kitchen units and rock n roll beds , the quality looks good to what I've seen online.

I see back in January, you were looking at Lusso Campers. Did you proceed, as I have had a quote for a pop top, with a 1 day fit and supply for next week. Says to me, that they are very efficient, or the opposite as in desperate for business.

I went ahead with a kitchen and rock nroll bed supply only to be honest the quality wasn't 100% ,the pattern of. The tartan upholstery didn't line up on seat and back rest and I had to take apart some off the kitchen units to realign and the back part of the units had to be scribbed in to side of the van .not sure what they would be like with a poptop , I used cheshire custom campers for my skyline poptop which was dropped off and collected next day which is need for bond to set fully.

I see back in January, you were looking at Lusso Campers. Did you proceed, as I have had a quote for a pop top, with a 1 day fit and supply for next week. Says to me, that they are very efficient, or the opposite as in desperate for business.

You’ve got to be wary of someone who can fit a poptop at one weeks notice, most quality fitters are booked months ahead. Having said that, I suppose if they’re new, all quality businesses have to start somewhere.

Has anyone had a pop top fitted by Lusso yet and can give ideas on quality. They have a fast turnaround and the price seems very cheap. I’m tempted to go for them but don’t want it to be an expensive mistake, google reviews and Facebook reviews look good as does eBay feedback but it’s mostly for RNR beds

Yes mate brilliant company quality workmanship pip top brilliant

Here's mine

We travelled down from stirling and where chuffed to bits with it

Back