Looks Like We've Got A Convoy..

Teejay1

T6 Pro
In a recent "VW California Club" meet I suggested that we all go down convoy style to the camper van shop near Bolsover.

We had potential for 15 but several of them couldn't wait to spend ££ and went off.
Anyway we managed to get a convoy of 9 camper vans a mixture of T6, T5 and T4s, wish I had managed to get a photo.

As I was lead vehicle we passed a T6 Kombi and waved then all the rest waved too. He promptly turned his van around and followed what must have been a fab site, he spent a good 30mins chatting to various people before headed off. A nice weekend was had by all.

In a recent "VW California Club" meet I suggested that we all go down convoy style to the camper van shop near Bolsover.

We had potential for 15 but several of them couldn't wait to spend ££ and went off.
Anyway we managed to get a convoy of 9 camper vans a mixture of T6, T5 and T4s, wish I had managed to get a photo.

As I was lead vehicle we passed a T6 Kombi and waved then all the rest waved too. He promptly turned his van around and followed what must have been a fab site, he spent a good 30mins chatting to various people before headed off. A nice weekend was had by all.
who are you on the VWCC forum??
EDIT: ignore that, im being numb (its monday) :laugh:

Last edited:
Back