Looking for a t6 service guy East Cornwall - Plymouth

MickW

VIP Member
Hi I have a 2016 t6 camper it done about 39k, up until now I’ve had it serviced at Snows in Plymouth (ex VW van dealer) but I’m now looking for an independent garage that’s good with t6 I’m near Launceston so as far as Exeter would work.
The van had a cam belt fairly early so I’m not sure on getting that done again I’m guessing from the new recommendations that I could miss that but might change it for peace of mind at 8 year old.

Your thoughts or recommendations appreciated
Thanks
Mick W

If you,re willing to go as far as Exeter then Mal-VW at Truro is about the same distance and will do service and habitability checks as well. Google him.

If you,re willing to go as far as Exeter then Mal-VW at Truro is about the same distance and will do service and habitability checks as well. Google him.
Thanks
We talked with Mal-VW when we had the van converted but went elsewhere, I didn’t realise that they carried out service work.
Thanks I’ll have a look at them again
Regards
Mick w

Im Plymouth based, used to use snows, then used Volkscraft in Exeter - Matt the boss is a great guy, ex mastertech and really knows his shit
Im currently on allvolks in Plymouth but havent used them for anything major yet but they are my current servicing place

Im Plymouth based, used to use snows, then used Volkscraft in Exeter - Matt the boss is a great guy, ex mastertech and really knows his shit
Im currently on allvolks in Plymouth but havent used them for anything major yet but they are my current servicing place
Thanks Pauly
I’ll have a look van doesn’t need anything for the moment but will need a Spring fettle

Thanks
Mick w

Back