Leisure Battery

jzd7tcm

T6 Pro
Hi All
Apologies if this has already been covered but could somebody give an idea of what a 110ah leisure battery will do in terms of lights, charging etc as have no idea.
Thanks in advance

Hi All
Apologies if this has already been covered but could somebody give an idea of what a 110ah leisure battery will do in terms of lights, charging etc as have no idea.
Thanks in advance
It is a bit of how long is a piece of string I'm afraid. I only have a 70ah (albeit AGM which I am led to believe is as good as a 100ah wet battery) and, with my fridge running, occasional water pump and a few hours of lights (LED) we only get around 2 days off grid (lights and water pump will run longer but fridge compressor wont run once the battery drops below a certain voltage). I now have a 100w solar panel and I think in the summer I could run pretty much indefinitely off grid.

It is a bit of how long is a piece of string I'm afraid. I only have a 70ah (albeit AGM which I am led to believe is as good as a 100ah wet battery) and, with my fridge running, occasional water pump and a few hours of lights (LED) we only get around 2 days off grid (lights and water pump will run longer but fridge compressor wont run once the battery drops below a certain voltage). I now have a 100w solar panel and I think in the summer I could run pretty much indefinitely off grid.

Thanks for your reply. A couple is days is prob all we will need before the van is driven again anyway so that sounds fine.

Back