Found Leighton LV-1 alloys - Gloss black

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlayneKinley

T5.1
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I’m after a set of Leighton’s LV-1 alloys in gloss black. I know this is a long shot but thought I’d put it out there as you never know.

Currently out of stock and not likely to restock until January and I’m very impatient :)

I’d be removing a set of Calibre Exile R 20” gloss black alloys from my van running 275/35/20 Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round that have only covered 400/500 miles If a swap was a consideration.

Hi,
I have a set of Leighton vans lv1 wheels in gloss black with Goodyear eagle suv load rated tyres. Wheels and tyres in very good condition and tyres have lots of tread. Looking for £875. I’m based in Leeds. Let me know if you want anymore info.

I’m after a set of Leighton’s LV-1 alloys in gloss black. I know this is a long shot but thought I’d put it out there as you never know.

Currently out of stock and not likely to restock until January and I’m very impatient :)

I’d be removing a set of Calibre Exile R 20” gloss black alloys from my van running 275/35/20 Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres all round that have only covered 400/500 miles If a swap was a consideration.
Any pics of your wheels?
What load rating on the tyres

Hi,
I have a set of Leighton vans lv1 wheels in gloss black with Goodyear eagle suv load rated tyres. Wheels and tyres in very good condition and tyres have lots of tread. Looking for £875. I’m based in Leeds. Let me know if you want anymore info.
Afternoon @Deputy-dog

Do you have any photos of wheels you could send over to me? I’d definitely be interested.

Don't want to jump into someone's sale, but if you haven’t sold these could you put the pictures in here too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back