Sold Large Lintran Dog Transport Crate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashok2429

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi everyone,

Selling on my custom made Lintran dog crate as we've changed up the configuration of the van so have a different setup for travelling with our dog.

Dimensions - 1010mm x 710mm x 680mm (L x W x H)

We originally designed it to fit underneath our Exploria Kombi Bed with the extend size 6 legs, with access from both sides when the single seat from a 2+1 was removed. It also has a removable top which is handy for cleaning, or to provide additional headroom to a tall dog..

Cost me almost £800 from new (ouch I know) but keen to shift it so have priced it at £350.

Due to size pickup from Bristol or surrounding would be needed, but can discuss halfway meets etc.

Happy to answer any questions or send more pictures etc.

Thanks,

Ash

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Ash - do you have any photos of it in the van? Also, how did/do you secure the crate in place?

Ash - do you have any photos of it in the van? Also, how did/do you secure the crate in place?
Hi Will, sure here’s a couple from last year when we had it in the van.

To secure it, I used a couple ratchet straps, it has handles welded on front and back which are good for anchor points to either the bed or the rings in the floor.

IMG_5052.jpeg

IMG_5048.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks - that’s really helpful. Van is (finally) due later this month, and I have a Weimaraner to try and squeeze in! I’ll PM you once I have the van if this is still available.
GLWS in the meantime!

Hi,

Yes I do!
OK cool. We have 2 small labs so I was hoping this size of crate would do them both. Think you said you're in the Bristol area...I'm only up the road in Belfast!!! However I might be able to enlist the help of a friend who could collect it for me if we did go for it. Would you consider a sensible offer? Thx, Dave

Just up the road then :)

Happy to entertain sensible offers but I’m already taking a huge hit so I think best I’ll be able to do is £300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back