Kombi Table

Sirloin07

T6 Pro
Hi all, a bit of advice. I have had factory swivel seats fitted to my Kombi and would like a table in the rear for the days out with the family Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry if this has been asked previously.

I've got a table that hooks to a car along the RH side of van. I'm assuming you only have one sliding door tho? I'll get a pic later on for you

Mine was fitted when I bought it. If you give Barrie at Vdub motors a shout on his FB page I'm sure he can supply or at least let you know where he gets them from. Gimme 5 mins and I'll try to get pic in the dark

Pm me your number I'll text you them across they won't upload for some reason.

I'm sure there will be but not looked myself as I'm single slider

Top pick shows the silver bar running under window bottom pick shows table clicked on with foot down. Sorry about child's seat in way. Lol. Drivers seat would spin and pull back towards steering wheel to give more room

It's good that it folds into the door. But let's face it, go to Go Outdoors and you get a similar thing for third of the price. Lol

That's ok pal. I had his number but seem to have lost it off my phone some how. His FB page is good tho

We can manufacture and supply table tops in lightweight ply to whatever size you want with the edge trim colour of your choice. Along with rails and legs. We tend to find swan neck tables are really popular in Kombi's.
If your interested send us your requirements in an email and we will quote on an individual basis :thumbsup:

I would have thought so. I will try to dig some out...
If you post up a link or picture of what you want though we can fabricate it.

Do you do something which I can attach to my Captin chair .
Arm rests need a small table for my key bourd .
Cheers

Back