Kombi Seat Options

amdowney

T6 TSI Manual Kombi Highline LWB
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Could someone please confirm what the standard kombi seat option is please?

In the configurator you can select 2+1 or 1+2 as an upgrade and in the pics it looks like singles as standard but is it a triple?

Are singles an option?

Thanks

When i ordered my Kombi the standard rear seat was a triple bench (which i have ) and the optional extra was a 2+1 seat . I am guessing you can choose which side you want the single on a 2+1 setup ? As i say that was 2016 may be different now ?

Looks like you can choose to some extent but it forces you to have the extra door on the off side if you want the single behind the driver!

I picked my van up when it was six months old. It had been configured with 2 x singles in the front and 1 double and 1 single in the second row.

I have a twin slider and it cane with a single bench.

The single bench didn’t work for me in terms of flexibility so I picked up a 3 x 1 set up. So I have a folding seat beside both doors.

The middle seat used the existing bench fitting, then the left and right singles use what would be the 2 + 1 / 1 + 2 fixing points if that makes sense?

I think this gives me the best flexibility outside fitting caravellle rails.

I have a twin slider and it cane with a single bench.

The single bench didn’t work for me in terms of flexibility so I picked up a 3 x 1 set up. So I have a folding seat beside both doors.

The middle seat used the existing bench fitting, then the left and right singles use what would be the 2 + 1 / 1 + 2 fixing points if that makes sense?

I think this gives me the best flexibility outside fitting caravellle rails.

So you further bracket adjustments weren't required? Seems a shame can't seem to spec 1 + 1 +1

Standard Kombi rear configuration is a 3 seat bench

2+1 with single passenger side is an option (or with single behind driver) I believe that the reason you need to twin sliding door if you go for the single behind the driver is that the single seat also flips forward (like in a 3 door car) to give access to the rear. You wouldn't be able to operate the lever if you didn't have the slide door there.

Just not sure why it's needed to get behind the seats!?

Its handy when you are parked up against something and can't open the tailgate.

Have to agree with Bryan, I need 5 weetabix just to lift the double
I've got 2+1....the single is just about moveable.....but the double.....jeez, if you guys can manage the double after 5 Weetabix, I'd better kick the Cocoa Pops into touch! I've only had mine out once.....it was difficult to put the double back in without scratching the floor brackets (and the help of a neighbour!). Deffo go 2+1 though!!:thumbsup:

What are guys (not) on? I can get the triple out on my own. Deary me, best not go outside on a breezy day, you’ll be blown away. Can I recommend ditching the cereals and going for porridge made with Irn Bru? :whistle:;):rolleyes:

What are guys (not) on? I can get the triple out on my own. Deary me, best not go outside on a breezy day, you’ll be blown away. Can I recommend ditching the cereals and going for porridge made with Irn Bru? :whistle:;):rolleyes:
@Davey.....do we have a ratio of porridge to iron bru? Do you wear a surgical truss too....or are you just massive? :thumbsup:

So you further bracket adjustments weren't required? Seems a shame can't seem to spec 1 + 1 +1

The centre brackets from the bench stay put, for the centre single. Then you need additional brackets installed for each outer single, 4 each side. But its all OEM stuff, just can't be bought in a Kombi as standard.

Does the front passenger seats have isofix or is it just the rears?

Back