Kombi rear seats, brackets and seat belts...etc

Guppy

Will be getting the van converted in a month....will be looking at selling the rear seats erc......Highline van [dealer demo]. Anyone interested??
Guppy

I have sent @Guppy a message yesterday but had no reply, I'm wanting a full kombi interior but not the single bench seat as it would be a pig to lift out on my own, so if anyone has a full set in samora fabric, 2+1 or three singles for a swb I'm interested.

I agree with @superflyguy traders cannot scoop up sales for profit and bring nothing to the forum, posts have been removed and members contacted
We have a specified sales area which is available for subscribed members to use so really @Guppy should be looking at membership not signing up to the forum just to sell stuff

I agree with @superflyguy traders cannot scoop up sales for profit and bring nothing to the forum, posts have been removed and members contacted
We have a specified sales area which is available for subscribed members to use so really @Guppy should be looking at membership not signing up to the forum just to sell stuff
Cheers @Pauly

Thats as it should be. I presume only paid up members can post in for sale but ordinary members can see and respond to for sale adds?

Might not be a bad idea to add selling to the Forum rules?

Thats as it should be. I presume only paid up members can post in for sale but ordinary members can see and respond to for sale adds?

Yes thats correct only VIPs can start a thread but anyone can join in

Sorry....have been away for the weekend.....I was just trying to find out if anyone was interested before I put the seats etc up for sale in a month. Don t mind paying at all.....did not know you had to be a VIP to post.
Guppy

Yes, how much? I presume floor, seats, belts and floor mounts?
Its a full rear kombi set up out of a SWB 140 Highline Kombi.....bought from VW....registered in 04/2016.......probably looking for £800.....however wont be available for a month till its at T4life

Its a full rear kombi set up out of a SWB 140 Highline Kombi.....bought from VW....registered in 04/2016.......probably looking for £800.....however wont be available for a month till its at T4life
Thanks @Guppy you wasn't to know regarding posting items for sale, I think the forum wants to get away from people joining just to sell items. It's a great forum with a group of likeminded knowledgeable members so I'm sure you will benefit from it .
If you could pm me with the details , seating arrangement i.e. 2+1 or single bench that would be great.

Thanks for posting the photos @Guppy
Gutted as it's the same seat material , but single bench seat. I would have had the lot from you otherwise .
Good luck with the sale.

Sorry chaps. I didn't mean to come across the way I have been received. I have paid my fees and joined as trade member today.

I will always looks to buy kombi kits, but I believe we will pay strong prices, which will benefit you all. Obviously the best price gets them, whether from a trader or private. We run a large fleet of T6, and do lots of mods and conversions, so will hope to add lots to the forum.

All the best

Oli

Sorry chaps. I didn't mean to come across the way I have been received. I have paid my fees and joined as trade member today.

I will always looks to buy kombi kits, but I believe we will pay strong prices, which will benefit you all. Obviously the best price gets them, whether from a trader or private. We run a large fleet of T6, and do lots of mods and conversions, so will hope to add lots to the forum.

All the best

Oli
If you contact @Guppy and @VanBlanc I think they both have single seat Kombi interiors coming up for sale, unfortunately for me its the twin and single im looking for.

If you contact @Guppy and @VanBlanc I think they both have single seat Kombi interiors coming up for sale, unfortunately for me its the twin and single im looking for.
Hi, I have a t6 combi highline 2 captains seats heated, bench seat 2 and 1 in simora cloth with rubber mating and all bits as mine is being converted if your interested.

I also have a three seat bench in Simora fabric, all seat fittings along with a LWB rubber floor mat and load lashing points all brand new currently still in vehicle will be available for sale soon.

I'm looking for around £900 for the lot.

May separate seat / mat at the right price.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Rod

Last edited:
Back