Sold Kombi Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Gibson

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello,ideal for anyone doing a panel van to kombi conversion. I have the following items for sale. 2 plus 1 rear seats in full red and black leather,unused and stored in the house since retrim costing nearly £1000,all floor brackets,tie down points and bolts. All items from a 2018 twin slider swb kombi and removed when the van had done less than 4,000 miles. All the original rear panels including ceiling,original rubber flooring and also an Altro Wood Safety Comfort floor covering that cost nearly £300 carefully removed when the caravelle floor was fitted and two of the deeper kombi steps with lights.Theres also a full set of standard T32 suspension,low miles. I would like to sell it all in one go but i would split only if theres enough interest in a few bits. Open to sensible offers,located in Carlisle. I will post some photos tomorrow,thanks for looking

And the Altro flooring and the steps. The Altro is the thicker Comfort one in Veteran Oak and is in mint condition. It has been rolled up for storage,hence the wavey look!IMG_0468.jpg IMG_0469.jpg IMG_0471.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back