Kombi floor mats

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Morning all
Can anyone recommend a floor mat for the 2nd row seats in a swb kombi please. I have vw heavy duty for the driver/passenger and would like something as heavy duty for this too.
Cheers.
Dan

What about some none branded rubber ones from Halfords or somewhere like that.. just standard rectangle type.

The other option would be to template the OEM carpet and cut a rubber mate covering from a roll of none slip? This way you could cut out around the brackets and finish at the rear of the seats providing protection for the flooring when seats are folded forward to get in the load area??

I have a vw 2 nd row mat in my kombi
They do two sorts of rubber mats ,monster mats for front only and one thats smother ,which comes with matching rears ,2nd and 3rd row.
I think I called them shuttle mats when I asked the parts guy .The photo is the 3rd row one ,I dont use 15175254765971156446676.jpg

Thanks all.....Vanstyle it is. Youre right Fish....why dont VW do a matching set?? I had to ask the dealer about 3 times just to make sure...i didnt believe him..Seems common sense to me.
Sofaking...welcome back!

Thanks all.....Vanstyle it is. Youre right Fish....why dont VW do a matching set?? I had to ask the dealer about 3 times just to make sure...i didnt believe him..Seems common sense to me.
Sofaking...welcome back!
Vw do a match
Sofaking...welcome back!
Vw matching set 1517559144132325229341.jpg 15175591682381564463735.jpg

I can’t see the heavyweight ones that are matching.
This is my point really, loads of matching sets except the oem heavyweight...come on VWVC.

Back