Kombi All Booked In!!

Craig Alexander

T6 Pro
Booked the t6 Kombi in with Martin from Bluesky conversions in for June for having the following done
Elevating roof
Swivel seat bases
Leisure battery
Electric hook up
240v sockets
Diesel heater,
And waiting on the Kombi sliding pod from slide pods then I’m all ready to rock and roll, we’ll camp! Can’t wait........ :D:D

That’s what I’m after having done! Got the roof being done first this friday. Just out of interest what roof have you gone for and how much is it roughly setting you back without the Slidepods?

That’s what I’m after having done! Got the roof being done first this friday. Just out of interest what roof have you gone for and how much is it roughly setting you back without the Slidepods?
I’m having the Hilo sport roof latest model with the roof release bolts under the sun visors so they are out of site, upgraded leisure battery display, upgraded 7 day timer control on the Eberspacher diesel heater, and some extra work on the handbrake to lower it to use a passenger seat swivel base on the drivers side as it’s 30mm lower as I’m 6ft 2, for this and everything on the list excluding slide pod is £8k + vat.

What prices have you paid buddy?

Just for the roof which is a riemo v tech with open canvas and multi rails both sides and active rails for roof bars comes in just under 6 including the vat. Want basically same spec inside as yours but are debating to go for Solar panels also.

Just for the roof which is a riemo v tech with open canvas and multi rails both sides and active rails for roof bars comes in just under 6 including the vat. Want basically same spec inside as yours but are debating to go for Solar panels also.

Yeah I like the idea of the solar panel but just don’t like the wiring and unit that sits on the roof, just looks untidy in my opinion,
Did you go for the slide pod?

No, I’ve got just a big pull out draw which also acts as a bed base. Will upload some photos when know how to

No, I’ve got just a big pull out draw which also acts as a bed base. Will upload some photos when know how to
At the bottom right of the box you type are reply in are 3 buttons, the middle one says "upload a file"

Click that.

Back