Sold Kiravans railsail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy

Sold
T6 Guru
Another part surplus to requirements since the van has gone, a used but in good condition Kiravans railsail shaped for use on the left side of the van (but can be used on the right hand side if flipped - I’ve never understood why they say they are handed???)

It’s in good condition with no rips, tears or scuffs and comes in it’s own stuff sack - I know lots of people have mentioned the seams leaking, this one has seen torrential rain on a number of occasions and I’ve never noticed any leakage at all.

This sail has been used as it was my go to if we were only stopping for a night or if the weather was good, it has stood up to strong winds and heavy rain. What I like about it is that it the edges can be made lower and a valley created which means it can stay out at night without worrying about it blowing away or filling with water.

You’ve might have seen my other recent sales threads so you will see this advert is different in that I’m enthusiastic about this, to me it is so versatile and can be used to create shade or shelter whatever the weather - I would definately have another if I ever had another small van.

When new you only get the sail so no poles or guy lines, this one comes with red guys and a brand new set of decathlon poles that come in 4 sections so can be flexible height wise although once convinced as to its usefulness you might want to upgrade to some better poles. (The poles included are not shown in the photos)

I’m looking for £150 posted to the UK - paypal F&F or you pay the fees.

C8D77051-E71F-4702-A00C-4EBB239ECEFE.jpeg04BC9CC3-65E0-417C-B347-C1B89FD5E87A.jpeg

OK so we’ve lost 2 poles - it still comes with 2 poles in a nice bag and the railsail in it’s nice bag obviously…

what about £125 posted, any takers?

Bargain (but I've already got one and can recommend them very highly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back