Khyam

Kwp0906

T6 Pro
Anyone have a contact number for khyam?
I ordered an awning from them 3 weeks ago and still no sign of it despite a 3-5 day delivery timescale. The number listed on their website (and my invoice) doesn't work and I've not had any luck with any of the email addresses they have listed either.

I did have success with facebook messenger initially but now no response to that either.

Very disappointed with their service and communication and certainly worth noting for anyone thinking of buying, if this is their service for a purchase imagine what it could be like for a warranty claim.

Is this really the right place to put this? Hardly a review.
I am sure they shut down and started back up again. I think all manufacturers will start to suffer as most Chinese factories have been shut. Add the NEC show I bet there is some back log. Absolutely no excuse for 3 weeks though. If I were you I would be contacting however you paid with, bank etc and treat it like a fraudulant claim.

If I remove the first line of the post it is very much a review of the company and my experience with them.

There will be many on here that will be looking at khyam for their awnings and I am merely pointing out that their level of service as I have experienced it is well below par.

An update to the above...

Since posting earlier I have had a response.

Finally someone has taken ownership of the issue and delivered some good old customer service so in that respect despite the initial poor service I have to give credit to that individual member of staff for sorting it.

Still yet to recieve the goods but hopefully lessons have been learnt and they up their game for the next time.

If it’s any consolation we have a khyam drive away and it’s fantastic, prefer it to the Vango we also have.

Back