Sold Kampa Air Pod action air VW swb £280 c/w extra air beams

Status
Not open for further replies.
This awning also has two extra air beams included which make it more stable when windy, we have two different attachment strips and a pole clamping kit

This awning also has two extra air beams included which make it more stable when windy, we have two different attachment strips and a pole clamping kit
Hello Mick
I can't quite make out...does this have 2 or 3 beams?

Hello Mick
I can't quite make out...does this have 2 or 3 beams?
Hi the standard awning has two main air loops and a short beam holding the two main loops apart. We added two additional beams to add stability, they are half way up the side windows. Really stable and easier to erect.

Hi Mick is this still available? What’s your rough location
Hi Yes it’s still available, we’re near Launceston PL15 9QH. My wife is near Henley on Thursday.
01566 ……
07891 ……

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ok sounds good we are in Newbury what’s the time frame on Thursday pm?
She’s not sure yet but 2pm ish in the Newbury area or 3pm ish Henley she is waiting for details but maybe flexible, what works for you.

So I could meet your good lady at tot hill services / Newbury on a the A 34 at 2.30 pm if ok as I have a meeting prior to that.
Thanks
Terry

So I could meet your good lady at tot hill services / Newbury on a the A 34 at 2.30 pm if ok as I have a meeting prior to that.
Thanks
Terry
That’s good Liz will need your phone number just incase, she’ll be in a grey t6. Thanks Mick w

Hi Mick so my number is 07595 …… I will be in a black / yellow T6

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys should really be sending personal info via DMs, if only to prevent bots harvesting your phone numbers.

You guys should really be sending personal info via DMs, if only to prevent bots harvesting your phone numbers.
Tel/no’s deleted (you both should have received each others’ numbers in the email telling you that a new post had been added to this thread).

Reactions: Bav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back