Just arrived at dealer...............

Leigh

T6 Guru
Had a call from my dealer yesterday to say my new 204 DSG 4Motion Kombi was in.

Not bad considering it was at the Port of Emden last week!

I just had to sneak a peak before handover next week - :thumbsup:

She's having quite a bit of work carried out before I collect, full sportline kit.

I went for a very high spec including twin electric doors, electric tailgate, twin heated swivel seats, comfort dash, sat nav, app connect, f&r parking sensors & camera...... etc etc

IMG_1822.jpg IMG_1823.jpg IMG_1825.jpg IMG_1826.jpg IMG_1827.jpg

Wow nice beast you have there sir . Look forward to seeing it all kitted out :thumbsup:

You've just got to post a video of the electric tailgate when you've got it I've never seen one on a T6 yet!

Same here, got it on our E Class & had it on My Skoda. Fantastic feature.
Would also be good to have a switch on the inside to open from in bed.

Early vans didn't have a switch to open from inside, dealers have been fitting them as VW missed them off on the production line.

I wonder If I could get that fitted then, but would need to be high up as my draws are mounted at the rear.

I wonder If I could get that fitted then, but would need to be high up as my draws are mounted at the rear.
Are you referring to the internal switch ? thats an easy ish retro fit to add

Are you referring to the internal switch ? thats an easy ish retro fit to add

Have you got any details please? Im taking the tailgate off on Monday to redo my lighting so can add a switch in then.

Not here and now, looked into it a while back and there are 2 cables going to the exterior handle and the interior handle joins in with these but runs through the childlock switch first if fitted
I replaced my tailgate loom a while back when doing my RVC was going to list it on ebay somewhere along the line but could possibly use the wires and plugs from that to adapt your existing setup ??

Should have the Kombi on Tuesday so once the excitement subsides I'll shoot a vid or 2.

I'm pleasantly surprised theat it comes with 4 Keys & both side doors & tailgate can be operated from the key

Back