Issues - New T6 owner

Butcher8109

T6 Pro
Evening all,

a couple of weeks ago I took the plunge and traded in my BMW M135i for a T6.
And unfortunately this is where the issues started haha.

I had my Ghost immobiliser transferred onto the van by an AUTOWATCH approved garage and installer. Ran fine for around a week.

a couple of days ago my code wasn’t accepted for some reason. went into a bit of an idiot loop but managed to start it and get to work.
the van then cut out whilst in park (engine hadn’t been turned off) and long story short, even trying the emergency ghost code, I was on a flatbed on the way to the garage.

They uninstalled the Ghost but were confident it wasn’t the ghost causing the van not to start. Now uninstalled and the ECU looked at / re set I’ve picked it up and driven home.

I noticed the light warning on the dash when I picked it up and assumed a bulb had gone. Wasn’t going to go back into the garage and moan about that when the mechanic came out from home on a Sunday night to move my van into his gated compound.
but on getting home .... I’ve got no indicators all round. No brake lights, but seem to have headlights and interior lights.

I’m really getting down about this and thinking I’ve made a huge mistake making the purchase.
has someone ever had similar or could suggest anything?

garage have said I can pop back first thing in the morning but not thrilled about driving with a known safety critical defect.

thanks all.
Ed

Sounds like the t6 isnt to blame. I'd be checking all fuses to start with before a trip to the garage.

Sounds like the t6 isnt to blame. I'd be checking all fuses to start with before a trip to the garage.

unfortunately I’ve got no idea what I’m looking at as I’ve never had to!
if the indicators and brake lights are individually fused then they could be the culprit... maybe blown when the ECU was looked at?

Back