Iso Fix For Rib Seat

Osborne1981

Nelp needed.
My Campervan is nearly finished, we have a RIB fitted with iso fix points but I’m now worried that our iso fix base leg won’t be long enough to touch the floor.
We have a Cybex.

Does anyone have any experience of this and also what baby seats do they use for new borns?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The leg on our seat (Nuna) won’t reach the floor in our van either, and as far as I know you can’t get one from any manufacturer that does, unfortunately. We used a maxi cosi seat without base at first, then bought a forward facing isofix seat when our daughter was big enough, as these don’t need the legs. Would have preferred to keep her rear-facing for longer, but we couldn’t find an option that worked. No issues with the forward facing seats though.

Perhaps look at a stokke isofix base we have not had any trouble with the leg height reaching the floor in any of our bed set ups or vehicles

No isofix with a leg fits a RIB, all the Legs are too short, so we are using our car seat without the base and strapping it in with the seat belts.

The other thing to note for anyone who is looking at this when getting isofix on a RIB the isofix points are quite far back in the seat so most car seats that have iso fix arms that don’t extend won’t fit.

Perhaps look at a stokke isofix base we have not had any trouble with the leg height reaching the floor in any of our bed set ups or vehicles
Do you have a RIB bed please? I don't suppose you could measure the length of the leg on your isofix base please? Thanks in advance

The leg on our seat (Nuna) won’t reach the floor in our van either, and as far as I know you can’t get one from any manufacturer that does, unfortunately. We used a maxi cosi seat without base at first, then bought a forward facing isofix seat when our daughter was big enough, as these don’t need the legs. Would have preferred to keep her rear-facing for longer, but we couldn’t find an option that worked. No issues with the forward facing seats though.

I have just picked up my converted T6. I got a rib bed with fitted with isofix for my grandchildren's seats. I'm having difficulty fitting our current isofix seats. The latch legs don't appear to be long enough as the connection on the rib seat is a lot further back than on a car. Hellllppppp please

Sorry for the late reply I've been away for a while @HJWatson24 @Jossy I got a cali seat but here are some measurements for my isofix seats on beach bench. If I find my stoke isofix base I'll get some measurements of that as well

20200218_095101.jpg

20200218_095116.jpg

20200218_095144.jpg

20200218_095201.jpg

Back