Internal Blinds - MaxxCamp Isoset

RealGoneKid

Hi

Wondered if anyone has these internal blinds from MaxxCamp

Can only see mention of these on Cali sites. Slightly nervous that there might some bizarre reason that they might not work on a converted transporter, as opposed to a Cali? For example, are the windscreen pillars on transporters not magnetic!

Anyway, if any has encountered these I’d appreciate some feedback. Pricey but look worth the money.

Cheers

No reason why they are preferable on a Cali. External screen cover however usually means less condensation

Hi

Can only see mention of these on Cali sites. Slightly nervous that there might some bizarre reason that they might not work on a converted transporter, as opposed to a Cali? For example, are the windscreen pillars on transporters not magnetic!

Anyway, if any has encountered these I’d appreciate some feedback. Pricey but look worth the money.

Cheers
These do look good. I like the very quick magnetic fix for the windscreen, something I can't seam to find on any other windscreen blind. Do you get them in the end?

These do look good. I like the very quick magnetic fix for the windscreen, something I can't seam to find on any other windscreen blind. Do you get them in the end?
I did. They are ok, the theory is great, but the windscreen requires magnets (supplied) to be stuck onto it so that the screens built in magnets lock on. The M3 pads supplied to stick them on didn’t work, and I’ve yet to find anything strong enough to bond to the windscreen. That said, the screen will slot behind the visors so it doesn’t really need to be stuck on. The door blinds are spot on and their magnets just stick to the metal door surround.

You will still get condensation inside the windscreen though, need to get a window vac for that as nothing else I’ve tried works!

Hi

Cheers
I did. They are ok, the theory is great, but the windscreen requires magnets (supplied) to be stuck onto it so that the screens built in magnets lock on. The M3 pads supplied to stick them on didn’t work, and I’ve yet to find anything strong enough to bond to the windscreen. That said, the screen will slot behind the visors so it doesn’t really need to be stuck on. The door blinds are spot on and their magnets just stick to the metal door surround.

You will still get condensation inside the windscreen though, need to get a window vac for that as nothing else I’ve tried works!
Ah that's a shame, the magnet idea looked really good too. Thanks for letting me know. I might try my luck with them.

Ah that's a shame, the magnet idea looked really good too. Thanks for letting me know. I might try my luck with them.
Have since stuck the magnets supplied with the window screen blind using sanjotape. Thanks to my converter Sunset Campers for the suggestion. Much better, so far so good, magnets still in place so everything working good!

Have since stuck the magnets supplied with the window screen blind using sanjotape. Thanks to my converter Sunset Campers for the suggestion. Much better, so far so good, magnets still in place so everything working good!
Thanks for the tip:) I've ordered maxxcamp but it's yet to arrive. I'll get some sanjotape :)

Back