Sold Indium Grey front splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Hey guys,

I had this put on from new when I got my T6 delivered. It has only seen under 700 miles, nearly all motorway, as it was majority delivery miles.

I had the van lowered 40mm, and with this on it was just too low to be practical to drive anywhere. I had one small scrape driving over a small speed bump and then replaced it with the Maxton V1.

The damage broke through the paint but I was going very, very slow and has definitely no cracks or splits at all.

To be honest, I would imagine the next owner would paint this to suit anyway; and even if it was going on another Indium Grey vehicle, you cannot see the scrape when it is fitted.

I paid well over £300 for this to be put on. I would like to get the money back I spent on the Maxton one to replace it (£150), so the price is firm for now.

Pictures show the splitter fitted on my van, then the scrape and where the glue has come off from being fixed on to bumper.

I would prefer this to be collected; but, I can get a shipping quote for you if needed.

Cheers.

IMG_7109.JPG IMG_7110.JPG IMG_7112.JPG IMG_7113.JPG IMG_7203.JPG IMG_7204.JPG IMG_7205.JPG IMG_7206.JPG

Hi frosty nice looking van got from same place as me if it helps your sale
I have this bottom splitter lowered on 50mm Ibaichs but I'm running 20" assassins with 40 profile tyres I see where your problem is your on 18s
I clear every speed hump only place I have to be carful is getting on and off my drive its higher than main road.
So anyone with 20" alloys will be fine with this splitter and will get a bargain at £150 good luck with the sale bud :thumbsup:

How do you think it would be on a van with 18"s and 30mm drop?
Wouldn't have thought you would have a problem, @andythom188 has the same and he has a 50mm drop. Wheel size shouldn't play that much of a part as the overall wheel diameter should be virtually the same regardless of size of alloy.

Wouldn't have thought you would have a problem, @andythom188 has the same and he has a 50mm drop. Wheel size shouldn't play that much of a part as the overall wheel diameter should be virtually the same regardless of size of alloy.
I've got about 75mm clearance from road to bottom of splitter I get over speed humps no problems

Hi Frosty,
I've got a Chestnut Brown Kombi on order and a missus that works in a Bodyshop, so if your Lovely grey Front splitter is still for sale i could be interested!! :)

Absolutely firm buddy. It was going to be listed on eBay tomorrow staring at £200. £150 is a bargain and was offered up to members for first refusal

Fair do's! it was worth a cheeky ask eh? I'll have it if thats ok with you! Again, if its ok,
i'll pop over and collect it at your convenience.
Cheers! :)

Certainly was. And kudos for trying.

Pop over whenever mate. Take the chat to PM and I'll sort out the address and time etc.

Thanks,

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back