How to obtain Car-Net - We Connect

Peloux07

I have a T6 Caravelle, from May 2018.
Can anyone provide me with the process to follow to update the infotainment and get the CAR-NET option? (via USB or SD Card -> where to get the source directory/file?
Thanks in advance
Pierre

From what I understand the Car-net system cannot simply be switched on or enabled as per many of the hidden functions within the T6.
It requires a special code, unique to your VIN and is not generally available outside of a dealer. I have read that it's not really worth paying for but then I've never been bothered about having it.

thanks for your answers, do you have a list of these option which can be implemented without vw and just a bit of fiddling.... ( voice control? Voice amplifier ? Or....)

Thanks in advance

I was referring to the hidden functions such as mirror fold, tear wipe and welcome home lights etc. I am unsure of any individual functions within the media unit.
Someone will be along soon...

Voice control, car net, media control and app connect etc all need SWAP codes activating by a dealer. There are people around who will take your head unit and crack it activating all the SWAP codes. I don't know of anyone myself though.

Voice control, car net, media control and app connect etc all need SWAP codes activating by a dealer. There are people around who will take your head unit and crack it activating all the SWAP codes. I don't know of anyone myself though.
Sounds good, I am quite interested in that, waiting for so to assist me on this swap codes then
Merci

I was referring to the hidden functions such as mirror fold, tear wipe and welcome home lights etc. I am unsure of any individual functions within the media unit.
Someone will be along soon...
ok thanks I ll wait if anyone has deeper technical knowhow about the options I mentionned

I think you do ;).

Back