How Much For 17 Inch Steel Wheels??

Radford1071s

Paul - Bawdeep
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi there guy's I,m looking to sell my 17 inch steel wheels without tyres, and are recently powder coated silver. Can chuck a set of 4 t6 centre caps too. Thanks for looking.

I mean its a good place to get an idea of what they are worth....definately best to try on here 1st.
;)

I avoid eBay as much as I can. Some items are ridiculously priced others ridiculously low. Too much of a minefield with small print. I know lots who get good stuff on there but I always find it's a gamble. Amazon or shops for me... or this forum :thumbsup:

I've purchased several sets of 17" steels and tend to pay around £100 for them if they have caps. Condition isn't really a consideration for me because any I've purchased have been sent off for banding.
I have just got another set of 17s with good tyres and caps, all in mint condition for £165 off another member.

So I'd say a fair forum price is £80 for just the wheels, £100 for wheels and caps. Yeah there might be loads on eBay for more, but they are the same wheels listed over and over again, plus you'd be paying fees, where as you're already a VIP member in here, so listing is free now.

Advertise them as a perfect set to stick either big knoblies on, or a cheap set of winter tyres as someone's winter wheels, they should sell :thumbsup:

Back