House shower pump help.

Having had a thermocouple fail on my boiler at 9 o'clock on xmas eve I have tended to keep spares of some essentials like therocouples, various size/types of brushes to try to keep ahead of the game. Some things still catch you out.
I have this image of pots, pans and kettles being carted upstairs to a hip bath in your house now!

Id second the Stuart Turner recommendation, I've just refitted my bathroom and ripped out the Stuart Turner pump that I fitted 20+ years ago. It was still working fine but had just started leaking around the bearings. Not bad for over 20 years and wasn't serviced once lol.

Thanks for your advice @Minimucks and all the others that helped with my issue. I've found the right pump now, it will be with me next week.
Have a quick talk to salamander Monday if I were you. I have just spent weeks messing about with a very similar pump. I called them, they gave me a sequence of turning on / off etc and hey presto it worked. Mine was heat related as the water was getting too hot and putting the pump into a type of limp mode that pre-warned you of an issue. Salamander technical staff were brilliant.

Back