Holiday Snap

Found this photo I forgot we took at Constantine bay in Cornwall last summer.... Our first real holiday with the van, just made us laugh when we got back from the beach....safety in number:laugh:
View attachment 35432

It's true.

If I see a Transporter in a Carpark, I will often park next to it thinking they are slightly less likely to smash their door into another fellow VW owner.

Or at least I like to think so.

I know what you mean, so glad it goes in the parent and child parking at the supermarket (obvs with the kids inside, I'm not one of those! :laugh:)

It's true.

If I see a Transporter in a Carpark, I will often park next to it thinking they are slightly less likely to smash their door into another fellow VW owner.

Surely that should be.......the next but one space that you pick @Tourershine . Big doors on a Transporter. :thumbsup:

In car parks I go back between the seats and out of the sliding door. No worries then about space.

I always park at the quietest bit of the carpark furthest way from the shops. When I get back there is still usually a car aon each side of me even if the car park is fairly empty. :mad:

It's true.

Car parks, don’t we long them .... not

The cars and vans get bigger, whilst the parking spaces get smaller ....

Anyone seen the turbos and temples by the mighty car mods guys on YouTube? In their road trip of Japan I couldn’t help but notice everywhere they parked there were double white lines between spaces, baring in mind most of the cars are small K cars, it all just seemed to make sense.

Back