VIP Member
T6 Legend
All items shown for sale.
A1 CONDITION, no scratches!.

More images / Price upon PM request.
Thanks.
Fish.

20170531_150052.jpg

@Fish , there's a couple of peeps on here repairing front Enders.. Hopefully they will take the view I would, and have the whole lot and the get rid of what they don't need on completion of the repair..

Bonnet wrap just needs heat from hair dryer to remove, but I'd leave it on to protect in transit to buyer...

@Fish , there's a couple of peeps on here repairing front Enders.. Hopefully they will take the view I would, and have the whole lot and the get rid of what they don't need on completion of the repair..

Bonnet wrap just needs heat from hair dryer to remove, but I'd leave it on to protect in transit to buyer...

Yeah same thoughts mate, far more cost effective way of doing it.. even if someone bought sprayed and resold items.

Bonnet been wraped with intension to get it dipped, but like you mate, better for transit..a doddle to remove wrap..

if the new owner wants to do alittle company advertising for me at the same time (Logo on bonnet, then that would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hello Fish
I am in the middle of a front end rebuild and need most of the parts that you have for sale, how much do you want for them all as a job lot? I am not rebuilding the van to sell and intend to keep it as a day van. I am based in Kent near Dover.
Regards Baz

Hello Fish
I am in the middle of a front end rebuild and need most of the parts that you have for sale, how much do you want for them all as a job lot? I am not rebuilding the van to sell and intend to keep it as a day van. I am based in Kent near Dover.
Regards Baz

PM sent

Hi Fish I'm after some parts if they haven't gone? can you pm me some prices, i don't want the bonnet, wiper blades or wing mirror covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back