Highline bumper-----OEM satin black grills or gloss black ?

andy greenwood

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I'm about to swap my startline bumper for a highline bumper so I'll need to buy all the new grills. I just can't decide which way to go though, what are people thoughts on.....

OEM satin black matt grills or gloss black ?

I'm about to swap my startline bumper for a highline bumper so I'll need to buy all the new grills. I just can't decide which way to go though, what are people thoughts on.....

OEM satin black matt grills or gloss black ?
Hi there I have a highline and I swapped my grille for a high gloss black one , The aftermarket grille isn’t as good quality as the oem highline grille mind but I think it looks better

Still not made your mind up then Andy? :slow rofl:

Go for it! The only advantage in going for std is that so many people have swapped out it’s quite cheap but everyone has swapped them out for a reason and that’s because the gloss black looks better (IMO):thumbsup:

Still not made your mind up then Andy? :slow rofl:

Go for it! The only advantage in going for std is that so many people have swapped out it’s quite cheap but everyone has swapped them out for a reason and that’s because the gloss black looks better (IMO):thumbsup:
Morning Chris, i have decided to just go for it...gloss black it is 100% I promise

:rofl:
good man!
I looked again at the photo in your avatar and your front end looks pretty sorted as it is so surely it wouldn’t be worthwhile if you didn’t go gloss.

Anyway good luck with it !

:rofl:
good man!
I looked again at the photo in your avatar and your front end looks pretty sorted as it is so surely it wouldn’t be worthwhile if you didn’t go gloss.

Anyway good luck with it !
Agreed, i think it would be a totally pointless upgrade if i didn't go gloss black

Back