Hi from merseyspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

merseyspeed

Hi new to the T6 forum here, some of you may know us or our work, we have been in the Transporter loop for around 6/7 years now and have been fortunate to meet alot of transporter owners over that time, we have built a good business over the last few years modifying lots of transporters and we are now doing so many T6's

Welcome to the Forum :), you'll find all sorts of lovely people here with varied interests. It's a fascinating place and you should have a good look round. Enjoy your time here and feel free to chip into threads if you feel that you can make a contribution. You'll also find other Trade Members who offer business to Members :whistle: and members who are in business but are just here because of their T6 ownership and interest :thumbsup:

Again welcome, I have used yourselves before over VW golfs back in the day and have seen some of your work as you're local to me, will have to pop up in person and say hi, but only if you get the kettle on !!!! ;)

Welcome @merseyspeed , you lowered at T5 for me with vmax coilovers a few years ago, excellent service. Hoping to fit B14's eventually, will give you a call when I finally get round to it.

Hi there @merseyspeed welcome to the club. Be sure as to post up pictures of your work so folk can get to appreciate what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back