Hi From Liverpool.

Carl1974

T5.1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just joined as I’ve been looking on the forum for the last month or so, but I have a T5.1.

Can I please stay.

All welcome here, and loads of ex T5 owners aswell.

Pete

Many thanks Pete,

This is my van at present, lowered on Stance + which I want to try and get lower. 20” assassin wheels and Hilo surf roof ( leave that for another time ).

Looking to get front seats and rnr bed soon and plantar heater.

Apologies in advance for some stupid questions to be asked. Also looking for meets I’m the northwest area.

Thanks Carl.

D772C692-7C04-478C-9EE4-FD5DF3767176.jpeg

Warrington isn't Liverpool mate! :eek:
I'm from Birkenhead, which also isn't Liverpool... But welcome anyway @Carl1974 :D
I'll be tanking it down the A41 tomorrow night, if they don't close it... :thumbsup:

Sorry Sabre, don’t know where the Warrington came from as I’m in west derby. Will change that now.

Hi, I’m really enjoying the coilovers, prior to this I had h&r 50mm springs on standard suspension.

The difference was night and day, no bouncing and well planted, no rolling when driving into corners, my only criticism is I want to get it to sit lower, whether that’s with doing the hub mod or something else.

Hopefully some guidance from you guys.

Many thanks Pete,

This is my van at present, lowered on Stance + which I want to try and get lower. 20” assassin wheels and Hilo surf roof ( leave that for another time ).looks superb, any other pics of the stance on yours? Just had mine fitted and going back in to be tweeked!!

Looking to get front seats and rnr bed soon and plantar heater.

Apologies in advance for some stupid questions to be asked. Also looking for meets I’m the northwest area.

Thanks Carl.

View attachment 51749

Back