Hi from Cheshire

mistryh

Hi All - I’m H from Warrington. Bought a T6 Caravelle in blackberry last week - love getting in, but then theres looking back at it as you walk away…. Every time without fail!
Let’s just Say I’m ecstatic.
Had a scare earlier when checking the oil filler cap, my heart sank! Noticed a little bit of sludge which is how I came across this forum. You guys put my mind at ease very quickly - thank you for that and thank you to Pauly for the welcome too.
Looking forward to vanning with the family
Cheers
H

60E8254B-3CAA-4B7E-9313-E098029B0A3A.jpeg

496FB910-5E6E-4766-AB80-404181694583.jpeg

4808A215-658F-41BD-97D2-28F84A48F735.jpeg

Hi and welcome to the forum! Wishing you lots of fun with your new van

Hi All - I’m H from Warrington. Bought a T6 Caravelle in blackberry last week - love getting in, but then theres looking back at it as you walk away…. Every time without fail!
Let’s just Say I’m ecstatic.
Had a scare earlier when checking the oil filler cap, my heart sank! Noticed a little bit of sludge which is how I came across this forum. You guys put my mind at ease very quickly - thank you for that and thank you to Pauly for the welcome too.
Looking forward to vanning with the family
Cheers
H

View attachment 151934

View attachment 151935

View attachment 151936
Welcome to the forum @mistryh I see you have class and taste with the best colour VW ever released and don't let anyone say any different, there just jealous :thumbsup:

Have a look here Blackberry

Back