Hi all thanks for allowing me to join such a good forum.

George dubs

VIP Member
My first car was a 1955 beetle with the body chopped up like a Baja bug that was lowered with the rear camber altered running 6.5"x 15" banded wheels on the back and 7.5"x 13" front it was like a go Kart, so you can probably tell i usually like to drive something a bit different. I have bought a LWB T6 which was already custom built but me being me have already had alot of work done to changed to my liking. Look forward to meeting some of you in the future.,

My first car was a 1955 beetle with the body chopped up like a Baja bug that was lowered with the rear camber altered running 6.5"x 15" banded wheels on the back and 7.5"x 13" front it was like a go Kart, so you can probably tell i usually like to drive something a bit different. I have bought a LWB T6 which was already custom built but me being me have already had alot of work done to changed to my liking. Look forward to meeting some of you in the future.,
I think we need pictures of the ‘Go Kart’ (if you have them) and definitely pictures of your T6!:whistle:

Welcome @George dubs :thumbsup:

My T6, sorry no bug pic back then for some reason i didn't take many pictures of my cars, wish i had didn't have a camera or computer in my pocket like now aha.

My T6, sorry no bug pic back then for some reason i didn't take many pictures of my cars, wish i had didn't have a camera or computer in my pocket like now aha.
Can you draw us a picture? ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Hi David, the sticker is good, Skyliner33 said someone shouldn't have sold it to me with it on, I've read they are given to the van that deserves it, i suppose someone will tell me one day.

I’m confused. What’s so special about the sticker that the van should not have been sold with it on?

Back