Help please. My Twizy won’t move.

RichLatho

Hi all! I hoping someone can help me please.

My 12v battery went flat so I jump started Twizy then plugged into a socket and allowed the car to charge.

Now when I turn the car on the GO light doesn’t come on and it will not allow me to drive it. It bleeps as usual but no light and when I put it into D or R it doesn’t move at all

Any ideas please? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

You might get some answers on the Twizy forum, link below, as I doubt many people on this forum have one.

I thought exactly the same and also thought that his van probably wouldn't start because of the humiliation that the name was causing it (then again, I'm also one of those people that has never really got the naming of vehicles either!).

I’ve often asked daft things..but nine times out of ten they are van related...Stick ur head up high enough someone will shoot it off
but we are all here to help ( if we can ) in times of crisis....I’ve heard of an Atom but not a Twizy but every days a school day..learnt something new...

my van is called.... Expensive :)

I’ve often asked daft things..but nine times out of ten they are van related...Stick ur head up high enough someone will shoot it off
but we are all here to help ( if we can ) in times of crisis....I’ve heard of an Atom but not a Twizy but every days a school day..learnt something new...

my van is called.... Expensive :)
Mine has got a title not mr or mrs expensive ..... it’s very expensive:)

Mine has got a title not mr or mrs expensive ..... it’s very expensive:)

Hi... the van to buy was ok ( didn’t like the VAT) but it’s the extra’s ...

Awning tent
fridge
Cadac
grill
toilet
slidepod
flags/ poles
wind break
and all the bits that go with that .......so Very Expensive & Expensive can go out and compete with the rest

now the new toy is solar.....when does it end !! :eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Twizzy is that little Renault 2 seater thing isn't it? There's one round the corner from me. Bizarre little thing. Wouldn't rate it's chances in a head-on

Back