Help For My Son Rory's Band .

The Black Fox

Good evening all . My son Rory has been in the music business since he was 18 ...played with loads of bands and just recently he has formed his own band called Primal ...a 3 piece band .

He has been short listed to a final 6 out of 600 on a firestone road to the stage competition .
His new band has been successful and been together for a year and have been playing around the midlands and recently London .
He entered the competition, as if he wins he gets 25 grands worth of musical equipment and a T6 touring van & a festival booking.
I know all this is media vote but the final three will play live to be judged by a crowd and judges in London. so he needs your help at this stage. if any of you can take a few moments to vote it would be much appreciated - he needs all the help he can get! The link is below:
PRIMAL
You need to confirm your vote with the email they send you otherwise it doesn't count.
I hope you guys can help!
Cheers
Ewan

Just
Good evening all . My son Rory has been in the music business since he was 18 ...played with loads of bands and just recently he has formed his own band called Primal ...a 3 piece band .

He has been short listed to a final 6 out of 600 on a firestone road to the stage competition .
His new band has been successful and been together for a year and have been playing around the midlands and recently London .
He entered the competition, as if he wins he gets 25 grands worth of musical equipment and a T6 touring van & a festival booking.
I know all this is media vote but the final three will play live to be judged by a crowd and judges in London. so he needs your help at this stage. if any of you can take a few moments to vote it would be much appreciated - he needs all the help he can get! The link is below:
PRIMAL
You need to confirm your vote with the email they send you otherwise it doesn't count.
I hope you guys can help!
Cheers
Ewan
Just voted and good luck your son and the band

Back