Hello

Welcome. If you make a good job of the conversion, does it become "our van" and if you make a complete horlix, does it remain "her van"?

In the UK, the 3rd & 4th digits of the registration number represent the year the vehicle was registered. An "18 plate" vehicle was registered between 1 March 2018 and 31 August 2018.

Welcome. If you make a good job of the conversion, does it become "our van" and if you make a complete horlix, does it remain "her van"?
Thank you for the welcome. It’s definitely her van, although my lwb Ducato conversion is soon to be sold , no point having both and the t6 is actually far more practical

Reactions: Bav
Thank you for the welcome. It’s definitely her van, although my lwb Ducato conversion is soon to be sold , no point having both and the t6 is actually far more practical
A moot point anyway, coz I'm sure you'll do a great job - especially with the knowledge and help available on here.

A moot point anyway, coz I'm sure you'll do a great job - especially with the knowledge and help available on here.
I hope I do, a lot of the work is already done and I’m very fussy, if it’s not right I won’t be happy until it is. Thanks

Reactions: Bav
I hope I do, a lot of the work is already done and I’m very fussy, if it’s not right I won’t be happy until it is. Thanks
I'm borderline OCD, but also a ham-fisted twonk, so I have to pay others to do stuff. Granted, not as satisfying as a self-build, but a much better result than I could ever manage. :rolleyes:

Back