Hello :)

Bodyboarder81

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello all ,

Hope you’re all keeping safe in this very strange time we are in .

Just saying hello and thank you for a great forum , full of great info .

My name is Josh and we ( wife Amy and 2 boys ) are just about to buy our t6 . It’s nothing special but we will ad our touch to it and can see us having a great time with it .

Never intended to be getting one so soon . Plan was to get a Kombi in around 2 years but seeing as we won’t be travelling this year abroad ( and probably next , as I’ve over spent on the van !) the plans got brought forward .

It’s to replace our family Nissan x-trail that we had from new in 2014 . It served us well but wanted something a bit bigger and to be able to use for camping / bikes / dog and life. Won’t be using it everyday but more for the weekend .

Once we get it ( hopefully next weekend ) I’ll put some pics up .

I’m after some wheels for it and wanted to put a ‘wanted’ post up . Seems I can’t ?
Any help much appreciated

thanks

Welcome to the forum @Bodyboarder81, enjoy your van. You have to be a VIP member to post in the for sale section. :thumbsup:

Hello all ,

Hope you’re all keeping safe in this very strange time we are in .

Just saying hello and thank you for a great forum , full of great info .

My name is Josh and we ( wife Amy and 2 boys ) are just about to buy our t6 . It’s nothing special but we will ad our touch to it and can see us having a great time with it .

Never intended to be getting one so soon . Plan was to get a Kombi in around 2 years but seeing as we won’t be travelling this year abroad ( and probably next , as I’ve over spent on the van !) the plans got brought forward .

It’s to replace our family Nissan x-trail that we had from new in 2014 . It served us well but wanted something a bit bigger and to be able to use for camping / bikes / dog and life. Won’t be using it everyday but more for the weekend .

Once we get it ( hopefully next weekend ) I’ll put some pics up .

I’m after some wheels for it and wanted to put a ‘wanted’ post up . Seems I can’t ?
Any help much appreciated

thanks
Welcome to the forum and T6 life! Enjoy your van!

Hi Josh, welcome to the forum! I'm sure your family will love getting away in your new Van!

Welcome! It’s £12.99 per year. Well worth it for the ‘for sale’ section and technical documents. Keeps the forum supported too!

Click the ‘VIP Membership’ menu at the top.

£12.99 with out extras is good value in my opinion
Worth that for crack for me

Andy

Back