Hello!

AllDownhill

VIP Member
Hi. I'm a new member and new - to me - T6 owner: T32 150ps petrol swb kombi. Usual hit list - rattly tailgate, leaky sliding windows. Thank goodness for this forum!! I'll keep you posted via the appropriate forums/threads if I find any solutions to the above.

Hi and welcome. Plenty of info on here for some of your issues. What you going to use the van for? Is it a work van, day van or going to be a camper conversion?

Thanks, and sorry, I forgot the bit about what I'm going to use the bus for. All I really know at the moment is that it won't be converted to a full camper. The plan for now is just to use it for taking us, the bikes and other gear to interesting places for cycling and walking. The bikes will be carried inside for security and to avoid the mess that they always get into outside on the back. Once I've figure out how to fit everything in, I'd also like to sort a folding bed of some kind so I can crash out in the back from time to time. I've no doubt that I'll be looking at this forum a lot for existing threads and asking for advice about all of that. Thanks in anticipation of that!

Back