Hello t6 forum

Brett-T6

C3853B2B-5D33-4C77-ADD4-D911D5E2072A.jpegI have a question ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Has anyone ever fitted short wheelbase Caravelle Floor rail system into a long wheelbase T6? Is it straightforward or will I encounter problems any help would be greatly appreciated, also where is the best place to get all the reinforcement brackets as a kit?

Hi I want to fit some short wheelbase floor rail bars to so we Can have a movable three seat system in my long wheelbase T6 on the weekend, has anyone done this before and is there any lightning pro pro pro problems I’m going to have? Also are the brackets essential for underneath and do they have to be handed?

Hi I want to fit some short wheelbase floor rail bars to so we Can have a movable three seat system in my long wheelbase T6 on the weekend, has anyone done this before and is there any lightning pro pro pro problems I’m going to have? Also are the brackets essential for underneath and do they have to be handed?
Any reason why you want to fit SWB rails rather than LWB ones?

These rails are like gold dust and can’t find any secondhand long wheelbase rails, and don’t need the seats to move right to the back of the van

@VWVC will know, as will Kernow Transporters.

Back